Ideas To Sell More Artwork Online, Be Consistent and Engaging
"To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts, such is the duty of the artist." — Schumann.
Here are some ideas that can help you sell more artwork online. Some of them I know are just to remind you, and others you might already be doing regularly.
Use social media to promote your artwork.
Social media is a powerful tool for artists. Use platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to promote your artwork and connect with potential buyers. Share pictures of your latest creations, behind-the-scenes glimpses of your creative process, and other engaging content to build a following and drive traffic to your online portfolio or shop.
- Utilize social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, to share your artwork and engage with potential buyers. I also use Twitter. https://twitter.com/regiaart
- Offer limited edition prints of your artwork, as well as original pieces, to appeal to a wider range of customers.
- Collaborate with other artists or businesses to cross-promote each other’s work and reach a larger audience.
- Post your artwork online often.
- Offer custom artwork commissions, where customers can request specific pieces sizes.
- Create a professional and visually appealing website or online portfolio to showcase your artwork. Maybe you already have one.
This is my website. I'm showcasing paintings, drawings, and digital art. Many recent artworks are not there.
Ask me if you want to see something new… digital and generative art in collaboration with Bots.
RegiaArt: Contemporary Abstract Art
Art, original paintings, drawings, illustration, digital art for home decor…
- Participate in online marketplaces, such as Etsy or Saatchi Art, or eBay, to reach a wider audience and make it easier for potential buyers to discover…