Fractal art is algorithmic art.
It is a kind of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art.
The fractals are at the intersection of generative art and computer art. The result is a type of abstract art.
It’s a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as digital images, animations…
Fractal art developed from the mid-1980s onwards…
Fractals are self-similar patterns that repeat at all levels of scale.
It’s a curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole.
How to start your own fractal.
A fractal art generator is a software that makes it easy to create your own fractals without coding.
Softwares you may use to create fractal art online, some are free and only for windows…make your research and find out which one is better for you and your art style.
Best Fractal Generators
- Mandelbulb 3D is a free 3D fractal imaging software available for Windows OS.
- XenoDream is a unique 3D fractal software that uses holons to create simple to complex fractal images.
- Apophysis is an open-source fractal generator that allows you to edit, create and render fractal flames.
- FRAX is an online fractal generator that helps you to create beautiful fractal animations. FRAX is free and works with OS X.
- Jux is a free 2D fractal explorer for Mandelbrot and Julia sets.
- JWildFire is sophisticated fractal-generating software. It has a Java-based scripting interface that allows the user to formulate their own fractal generators.
- Tiera-zon is a fractal generator that creates fractals in true color…